Monday, May 2, 2011

Feeling Fantastic!

Well I did well at East Canyon - coming in 9th or 10th.  The results are still incorrect because the Masters 35 raced with us and they did not provide different numbers for them - so I still am unsure of my finish.  It was a good race.  I was dropped off the lead pack on the second nasty hill.  There were a group of us that worked together to try and catch the pack - but it just didn't happen.  I had a good finish - just not a great finish.

Antelope Island Road Race was great though!  I came in 5th overall!  I really had a great race.  I stayed with the lead pack and was able to push it up the last hill to make it into that 5th spot.  I just keep getting better and stronger - I am feeling fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Kemille you rock! I am so amazed by you! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete