Thursday, September 29, 2011

UPGRADE!

Wahoo!  I upgraded to CAT 3.  This is such a great accomplishment for me.  My first year racing and I upgraded.  I hope to be able to continue on this great adventure.  Next my goal is to upgrade to CAT 2. 



I had my first race with the Pro CAT 1, 2, 3's last Saturday, September 24 - the Harvest Moon Crit.  I don't love crits, mostly because I have not had a lot of experience with them - I have only raced 6 crits this year.  This was my first race with Pro's and my least favorite type of race - I was SO nervous!  My goal was to finish the race and not get lapped... I did even better then that!  I had such a great finish, I was able to stay with the peloton and finish with them!  I finished strong and stayed with the group the entire time - never got dropped!  It was a wonderful day - being able to race with some of the best women racers out there and finish only seconds behind them.  This is going to be a great season as CAT 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment